本站導航

歌詞目錄 Lyrics List

DarthHerz-零[Hz](Japanese-English Lyrics Translation)

‘DarthHerz’

Come with me if you wanna live (生き延びたいならついてこい) (Follow me if you wanna live) Fulfill your desires (君の欲望を満たす時だ) (It's time to fulfill your desires) Everything terminated world (全てが壊された世界だけど The world is a total mess Trust me... 僕を信じて欲しい…) But I hope you will trust me...) May the Hz be with u (零[Hz]と共にあれ) May the Hz be with you) In this time (時は来た) (The time has come) Don't cry,I wanna be startin' something and Revolution (泣かないで、僕は何かを始めたくて進化したいんだ) (Don't cry, I wanna evolve 'cause I wanna begin something) U got to be Revolution too,Get the Flying from all oblivion (君も進化する必要がある、全ての忘却から飛び立つ為に) (You gotta evolve too, so to take off from leaving everything behind) Why?I don't hav anything about you once forever (なぜ。。僕は永遠に君の事を知り得ないのだろう) (Why? I guess I'll never know anything about you) So, U got to be Revolution and Get the flying if you go to space in Another world (なら君は突き進むべきだ、そしてもし僕らの世界に行きたいのなら飛び立つんだ) (Then you should also go forward, and you have to take off if you wanna go to our world) Come with me if you wanna live (生き延びたいならついてこい) (Follow me if you wanna live) Fulfill your desires (君の欲望を満たす時だ) (It's time to fulfill your desires) Everything terminated world (全てが壊された世界だけど The world is a total mess Trust me... 僕を信じて欲しい…) But I hope you will trust me...) May the Hz be with u (零[Hz]と共にあれ) May the Hz be with you) In this time (時は来た) (The time has come) I'll be back I'll be back Don't cry,I wanna be startin' something and Revolution (泣かないで、僕は何かを始めたくて進化したいんだ) (Don't cry, I wanna evolve 'cause I wanna begin something) U got to be Revolution too,Get the Flying from all oblivion (君も進化する必要がある、全ての忘却から飛び立つ為に) (You gotta evolve too, so to take off from leaving everything behind) Why?I don't hav anything about you once forever (なぜ。。僕は永遠に君の事を知り得ないのだろう) (Why? I guess I'll never know anything about you) So, U got to be Revolution and Get the flying if you go to space in Another world (なら君は突き進むべきだ、そしてもし僕らの世界に行きたいのなら飛び立つんだ) (Then you should also go forward, and you have to take off if you wanna go to our world)

沒有留言:

發佈留言