本站導航

歌詞目錄 Lyrics List

願い星-BabyKingdom(Japanese-English Lyrics Translation)

‘Wishing Star’(願い星)

願い星 星空に 今消えないで Wishing star, please don't fade from the starry sky 祈る僕の願いはただ1つ As I pray, I have only one wish いつまでも いつまでも 君の隣にいたい I want to be by your side forever and always ただそれだけでいいから That's all I could ever ask for 遠く離れた場所で生まれて 僕らは出会って恋をして Born worlds apart, we found each other and fell in love 今は2人 この丘で 星座達を結んでる Now, the two of us are connecting the constellations on this hill 街の光は形を変えて面影消えてしまったけど The city lights change scenery and the familiar disappear 今も変わらない 星空に憧れてみたりして Yet, I still find myself longing for the unchanging starry sky ダイヤモンドを 散りばめた空 A sky scattered with diamonds 捕まえたら願い叶うかな? If I could catch one, will my wishes come true if I catch them? そんな言葉に 返事するように A twinkling light falls キラリと光 剥がれ落ちていく As if answering those words 願い星 星空に 今消えないで Wishing star, please don't fade from the starry sky 祈る僕の願いはただ1つ As I pray, I have only one wish いつまでも いつまでも 君の隣にいたい I want to be by your side forever and always ただそれだけでいいから That's all I could ever ask for 幼い日々に君が描いた様な 王子様にはなれないけど Though I may never be the prince you dreamt of when you were young 千年先もこの時を大切に守るから I'll cherish this moment even a thousand years from now 大人になれば 忘れてく事 Though we're in a world where a lot things 多すぎるこんな世界だけど Behind to fade out of our minds as we grow older 年をとっても 声が枯れても Even when I grow old, and my voice grows hoarse 変わらぬ愛を伝え続けるよ I'll keep telling you of this abiding love 願い星 星空を 今かけていく Wishing star, is streaking across the starry sky 僕らの願いは今重なって Our wishes now become one いつまでも いつまでも 僕が隣にいよう Let me be by your side forever and always 繋いだ手 握りしめる I hold tight to your hands 願いよ天に届け May our wishes reach the heaven

沒有留言:

發佈留言